Sunday, May 13, 2007

three forty-five in the morning.

i had this strange dream that i don't really remember... i also have that nasty, scummy feeling inside my mouth. the kind where i know i need to brush asap.

saw a recent picture of an ex, and it's weird, because she looks pretty on the aspect of a new hairstyle, but the past two years look like they've taken a toll on the rest of her. not weight wise, just... stress has done a number on her... and it's always nice to see a picture of her sister wearing a shirt i gave her. ah well... who cares anyway? time goes along with situations. maybe i'll listen to, "darkest days," by stabbing westward and drink blood... kidding... only kidding.

i pretty happy that the past two realtionships i've had turned out the way they did. i think back on it now, and i can't honestly see myself being in either with a real grain of reality staring back at me from them. they were experiences and i learned from them. i really hope the next one i'm in is with a somewhat sane individual. although i have my hang-ups too so i should take some blame.

this weekend is like all my other weekends. i've stayed in, well, i'm broke so i can't go anywhere anyways, though i want to see, "28 weeks later," and bob and heather have officially become roommates once again.

we watched this film, "catch and release," with jennifer garner, and kevin smith.

kevin smith plays a character that is basically me without the amount of booze consumption, but the story is lackluster love stuff.

i want to own the first two pirates movies...

bob got my rabbit ears a working, so aside from sopranos, all my other shows: 24, heroes, lost, the office, will be watched on my big tv on their regularly scheduled air dates.

my back really aches right now.

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?