Friday, March 21, 2008

ghosts I-IV.

my back feels like it was used in a bruise war. it aches and creaks, and the only thing keeping it tamed is the muscle relaxers, and the soothing heat pad i got from the doctor.

i did grab the new nine inch nails albums, "ghosts I-IV."

all instrumental, all very well done. i've said it before, reznor's strength is in his music. his earlier lyrics and vocals, pre-with teeth era were great, but after that, it all went downward for me, but musically, he's flawless. this is some of the most beautiful piano work i've heard since the fragile days.

finished season eight of, "married with children," and am ready to embark on the alternate cut of, "i am legend."

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?