Sunday, December 30, 2007


i made my yearly update to livejournal. so what?

i'm very happy with myself in a way. since i've been on vacation, i've read two books, and began a third.

the best gift i got this christmas, "twin peaks definitive gold box edition," and it's so awesome.

it has both the american and european pilot episodes, the saturday night live bits, and this great lynch retrospective in a los angeles bar with some of the old cast, among many other features not on the other two dvd releases.

not much else to report on. i did want to break my copy of, "halo 3," in half.

i played through chapter seven right up until i had to face off with the citadel, when the game gliched, and i had to begin all over. twenty some minutes gone. and i'm playing it on heroic no less. fucking game...

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?