Sunday, December 16, 2007

the last man on earth.


i guess in it's own way, it's been an eventful week, work wise and whatnot.

friday night, as soon as we got ready to venture into our cars, it began to rain heaven down on earth. it's was wet, and i had to get to f.y.e.... soaked to the bone.

i got in and out, with the new potter flick in toe, along with the two disc of, "silence of the lambs," for five dollars, new no less. i have a thing about passing up dirt cheap movies that are essential to one's collection.

being it was friday, it was payday, and all that ever means anymore really, is paid today, broke today. i had to pay off the lee memorial bill, and luckily i got rent from bob, because with that bill and the power bill, i was broke again. living paycheck to paycheck is no way for anyone to live, yet, it's all i seem to do.

the rent, which normally would go into savings to try and build a savings up, went to groceries.

and some fun.

bob and i went to see, "i am legend," yesterday, and while i enjoyed the film, i don't feel the urge to get into it too much. some of the cgi could have been better, and the ending was a bit lame, but overall, not a bad film. i'm sure, "alvin and the chipmunks," is worse.

bob and i went to eat at, "lion's choice," and it was my first time, and, oh man, talk about delicious roast beef.

afterwards, we went shopping for christmas stuff. i mainly went to get my mom some stuff, and that was that.

came home, took a nap, did some laundry, and beat, "call of duty 4: modern warfare," which is easily the best game i've played on 360 since, "bioshock."

graphics, controls, story... the only flaw the game has is it took me like four to five hours to beat. not very long, but really fucking good.


"In your last hour stand
You’ll notice the one that you had loved in dreams is here among the others
Chase it’s you I want but if I can’t have her
Then why should I spend any more time in a world that’s going to end pretty soon?
I need you now more than I ever did
I’ll hand myself over for you
This comlinks lost its frequency and I feel that we’re coming home short
Here take me instead I’d rather not see her off alone..."


-coheed and cambria.

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?