Wednesday, February 14, 2007

BUTT what about the flu?

i felt well enough to go into work this morning... still kinda shitty, but well enough...


i get to work, a half hour in, blah... i vomit. and they send me home and tell me to go see my doctor.


luckily my doctor was able to see me.


i sat in the freezing cold room waiting for him, thinking about how i had season one of the american version of, "the office," and the, "rocky," anthology set waiting for me to watch them both at home... and then... he came in. looked me over... verdict... flu. perscription...

-antibiotics.
-rectal suppositories.

now.., antibiotics i can do. i've done them... i'm the fucking king of taking them... rectal suppositories... yeah.

see, aside from the anal discomfort, everytime i massage one up my ass, i somehow think i should be reading dialogue in the form of christopher walken...



"i hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for two years. then, after seven years, i was sent home to my family. and now, little man, i give the watch to you..."

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?