Monday, February 12, 2007

still not there.

knowing in the back of my cluster fucked mind, that a fictional group like the justice league of america exists, is the only solace i need when the terrorist threat level is raised...


and you know what? it's funny... i used to be so dead set against dc comics, and as of the past six years, even though bendis and co. have made marvel a considerable wonder, i still find more love in my heart for dc and vertigo...


i called off from work today. i feel worst than i did yesterday. my head is pounding and congested. my sinus' all clogged up. my chest is on fire, and my body is stiff... i'd rather have a fist full of fingers up my butt than feel this way...

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?