Sunday, March 25, 2007

as easy as retarded comes?



this guy who was at an advance showing of the first two new episodes of the final nine episodes of the sopranos, wrote a huge review of both episodes and had it put up on aintitcoolnews.com... not i told myself, don't spoil it, you got two weeks left, but, just read the top few lines as a sign of good faith?

...i just read TWO, only TWO sentences of the top of the review, and in those two sentences, hard as it may be to believe, spoiled it for myself. it did a flashback to season five that i didn't even think could be twisted the way they did, and i immediatley, with only my dog in hearing range, yelled, "OH FUCK ME! FUCK!" for two reasons.

one, because i spoiled a part of the show for myself.

and two, because what they did with that season five sequence... was pure genius. i cannot wait until april 8th. come sunday the 8th, i will be at cigar bar, sipping my glass of jack on ice, smoking a blondie cigar, and pretending i'm italiano vinnie sausage pizza head...

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?