Thursday, March 08, 2007

PHANTASM COMETH!

i was more than a little excited when reggie posted an update, that, for the first time in a long time, phantasm.com had been updated by don himself...

upon checking out to see the updates, i was marvelously treated to the best virtual handjob i could get from a filmmaker...



now... two things.

one, amazon actually lists them coming out the 10th, not the 20th. for fourteen bucks a pop.

two, i am saddened that part two and four are not being released as special editions... i think a boxset for the u.s. would be very much appreciated, but still, this is exciting for a phantasm nerd like myself.

see, phantasm, to my good friends, is a well known fact, that it's my all time favorite film series. i have all four movie posters framed and above my entertainment center in my living room, and photo i will post soon, along with an opened and unopened tall man figure, and sphere replica... i also ran the first phantasm fan website back in '96 when the net first got real big, "morningside cemetery."

i have interviewed everyone from the series except bill thornbury, and i've met angus scrimm, the tall man, in '99 at the fangoria weekend of horrors in orlando.

to see that part three, which has been out of print from any form of media, and never been released in america on dvd, is a fucking wish beyond wishes come true. it sat locked in unviersal studios legal hell.

i am more than a little excited right now. i'm fucking doing jumping jacks in my sleep adled mind... I LOVE PHANTASM!

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?