Saturday, March 03, 2007

things to come.

the past week has been a busy one.

too tired to write at this moment, but in the past week, i have chuckled at, "in memory of," bumperstickers, enjoyed the film, "black snake moan," bought, "tenacious d in the pick of destiny," and the two disc special edition of, "walk the line," got my fill of fair kettle corn, ate saginaki at greekfest, and got asked to be the best man in my best bud's wedding... my dog also got major love from the fort myers greek community... all in all, life's a pretty sweet fruit... i never thought i'd be in a wedding... i guess this little girl's dream's about to come true...

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?