Sunday, July 29, 2007

another sunday morning.

watched, "the simpsons movie."

...aside from spiderpig/harry plogger bit, the death of green day that included mike dirnt's classic line, "guys... it's been an honor rocking with you," and homer flipping off the town as he slowly sunk in the sinkhole, the movie, like i predicted, was a failure to me.

i stopped liking simpsons after season three. it just lost it's charm. i've tried watching newer episodes to give it a more fair shot, and it's just not funny to me.

"zodiac," was a pretty good flick. i like how fincher covered the killings from the beginning in '68 right up until '91. people said it was this and the length that didn't cream up for them, but i say, the story, for me, was solid enough to keep me motivated from scene to scene. so much in fact, that i think i want to own the movie.

"hot fuzz," comes out tuesday. looking forward to that.

i'm miserable.

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?