Wednesday, July 18, 2007

today's blog...

when i pre-ordered the new patton oswalt album, a little part of me was sad, because since the record store closed last year, i was unable to obtain promo stuff from subpop, which, as fate would have had it, posters for the promotion of, "werewolves and lollipops."

now, anyone who knows me, knows how much of a homo i am for framing posters of comedians i adore, and when i saw a guy selling promo flats for said album on ebay for twenty bucks... i almost caved. i did.

but... being the sensible man that i am, i simply called subpop's offices out west, told them my situation, the dire fan, i pre-ordered the album through them and was happy with it, i worked at a record store that closed, blah blah blah... you know what they said?... "what's your address?"

today, i got a package from subpop... this is what was in it...







yep... posters, stickers, and buttons. BAM! who rules nerdcore!? me baby... me...

1 comment:

Lee Bretschneider said...

I finally got a chance to listen to this album...it's probably the funniest stand up album i've heard in my 21 years on this planet.


holy shit.

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?