Wednesday, July 11, 2007

the water line is rising.

i want to get another job. i want to do something more meaningful.

i was thinking about how i've bit my tongue on my thoughts towards a select group of people i know, all of this is past tense mind you, and how today it was going to be my intention to basically air all my laundry, all my opinions, and just vent about these people that i loathe with every fiber of my being... but then i thought some more... what good would it do? it wouldn't matter. they're fucking losers and assholes, and rightful cunts in their own respect, and i'm better in the long run for not having them in my life, so fuck it. and fuck them.

i thought about how truly content i am, being single, and how in the past i've told myself over and over after one relationship would end, "don't get into another one. you're not good at them, and you eventually get the longing to be alone, so don't get into one..."

i think about that and how i think this time around, from here on out, i think i can finally make peace with that thought, and enforce it.

when i was younger, sex was a big thing for me, but honestly, as much as i use it as a platform for discussion and strictly humor based purposes... i'm okay with not having sex for a long time. if ever. and i really mean that. i might get an urge on day, but i can deal. i don't even have the urge to jack off. go figure.

this week is payweek on friday. bills, check. groceries, check. comicbooks, check. gas, check.

this weekend, go see two movies, yes, the new harry potter, and, "captivity." take a vicodin and read comicbooks.

i've been playing the, "family guy," game on my playstation 2 since i beat, "bully." it's very repetitive, but i've found lately that no matter how a game is generally, i find that i'm forcing myself to play through them.

two new albums you should get and listen to endlessly...

arcade fire : neon bible and, sage francis : human the death dance.





these fucking mosquitoes can go away as well.

as a bonus to everything, here's a video of comedian bill burr, in what has been described by patton oswalt as the comedian's dream of giving it back to hecklers and booers, going off on a crowd in philly during his opie and anthony tour... it's amazingly funny to me when he says, "go and worship your fucking statue of rocky... a fucking fictional movie character... yeah, joe frazier's from here, but you can't deal with the fact he's black, so you worship a fictional italian movie character... fuck you all!"

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?