Thursday, July 19, 2007

kids in the hall.

tonight the kids in the hall reunite for two nights at the montreal, "just for laughs," comedy fest. i would gladly sell my nuts to go to that show.

i've been listening to this instrumental group, "this will destroy you," lately... fantastic music to take painkillers to.

i go back to the neurologist today. tell him the steroids didn't work too well. i was to go into work and leave early, but this morning i woke up to myself violently coughing, and before i knew it, i was vomiting blood and bile... so, i called off. i'm a bit unsettled by the whole affair...

i actually hate being home right now because i'm incredibly bored. i'm surrounded by movies, games, and books, but none of them due me what i need...

as a treat for you all, i found one of my favorite bits from KITH... dave foley doing what he does best...

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?