Sunday, October 28, 2007

"hear your voices sing back louder..."


i began writing a blog this morning when i was drunk on molson gold, listening to the depressive instrumental riffs of, "this will destroy you," and thinking about julie, because, as much as i don't want to be honest on this topic, lately, i can't get her off my mind. the what-ifs and all that. i miss her. and even though for the most part i feel content being alone... i don't.

...then, later in the day, after passing out, i woke up, groggy. i got a bottle of water, and gulped it down, hydrating myself, and proceeded to get my hands on the new, "angels and airwaves." and i cheered up, because, and i'm not sure if it's tom delonge's intention, but, he makes music that just infuses the feeling of hope.

i really didn't care for, "AVA's," first album, "we don't need to whisper," but i really enjoy, "I-Empire." it's incredible, and just reminds me of old 80's movies like, "real genius," with val kilmer... and don't try to figure that statement out, because i can't either. it just has that feeling...

bryan and bridget, if you read this blog still: brokencopy@yahoo.com is my email, i can't find your phone number, and i want to get together. email me.

this productive weekend saw me watch through some episodes of, "scrubs," season four, and... I CARVED A PUMPKIN! target is the best store ever and had big pumpkins on sale for a buck and half... check out my new oh face... i call him dewey...


No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?