Tuesday, October 02, 2007

20 years younger, or 20 years uglier...?

i've been trying to come up with something to say for the past few days. just as i begin a sentence, i'm immediately disgusted, and follow that feeling with the delete key.

i went to the memorial service for the father of a friend of mine. it was pretty massive in the aspect of volume in people. it was almost like a convention. i've never seen so many people in one room for a memorial. it spoke miles of the mans character, and made me wish i would have gotten a chance to know him on a more personal level.

life for me has been pretty... stale?

yesterday, around noon i sat in a hess parking lot in my work truck. i started weeping with regrets as to where i've ended up in my life. as i wept, i turned on the radio, while wiping away the liquid salt, and red hot chili peppers, "soul to squeeze," was playing, and for some reason, things made more sense.

sometimes i feel like this blogging thing is a waste of time. none of this seems interesting to me.

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?