Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"there's no world for tomorrow, if we wait for today..."


i got this email today from none other than santa...



go figure...

in other news, i have never been so anxious for a record to get released/leaked like i am with:



i have literally downloaded ever bit of samples/leaked live tracks from this album and i am go fucking insane waiting for this album.

i know a lot of people don't really dig, "coheed and cambria," but the whole story, the sci-fi element, the overall concept is what drives me. it's like my version of a new star wars, which might not make much sense to most, but it's the only way i can really describe how i feel towards the whole saga of the band and the concept.

of course i love them... i did get a the keywork tattooed on my leg...

"heroes," impressed the hell out of me last night. i really love the direction they're going with peter.

"weeds," was awesome as always.

also, if you have the chance, and are online with xbox live, download, "the simpsons game," demo. it's hard, but insanely good... "conan," on the other hand really let me down... it's nothing more than a, "god of war," variation with conan.

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?