Monday, September 24, 2007

less than ten minutes before work, so...


things about this past weekend/today that kinda sucked:

-richard wasn't available to teach my UFS penny arcade game saturday.
-resident evil: extinction [shoulda been more obvious]
-i have to go to work with a group of people of fucking loathe today.
-miss the, "family guy," star wars hour episode.

things about this past weekend/today that kinda kick a little ass:

-got my comics.
-garth ennis's, "the boys."
-downloaded the, "family guy," star wars hour episode.
-season two of, "heroes," begins tonight, with the season premiere of, "smallville," and, "the office," on thursday.
-took my old xbox into my room and began playing for the fourth time through from scratch, "fable," and fell in love with it all over again.



things about today i want to avoid:

-people i work with.
-getting sore nipples. now, this one needs some explaining...

a few weeks ago, and again last friday, i learned that when you sweat consistently all day while working, the moisture mixed with the rubbing of your shirt, causes most of your body to break out in sores, like raw skin and shit.

well, the past two times, this last friday being the worst, both of my nipples got so raw from the sweat, that they actually bled a little, and i still have little blood scabs on my chest... so... yeah, that sucked.

1 comment:

Skyler said...

the same thing with the nipples happens to me after almost every show.

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?