Tuesday, April 17, 2007

"how can a rooftop view in london, look just the same as one in brooklyn?"

day 3 of the abscence of her. that english woman who turned my world upside right in under two days...

yesterday, i traveled to ten different 7-11's and sought after the three, spiderman 3 hologram cups, finding them all, and enjoying the wild cherry slurpee treat, just so i could think of something else other than her... it worked for an hour and after the brainfreezes, i went back to thinking about her... i hope her flight was okay... almost ninteen hours long...

today, to keep my mind in check, i bought big mac's, since it was buy one, get one for a penny for tax day... that didn't work... she's still on my mind and my belt needs loosening.

i hurt my shoulder somehow at work, so... that sucked.

i actually find myself enjoying, "crackdown," as opposed to the awful demo i experienced some months prior to playing the actual game...

the two new halo 2 maps that were released today, were almost damn near impossible to get because somehow, bungie had a bug in the files, and after persistence, of an hour, i got the maps downloaded, but because of the bug, xbox was telling customers to try downloading tomorrow, as bungie would be offline tonight fixing the problem, so, now that i have the maps, no one else seems to, and i can't play them unless i choose to wander around like a giddy little moron in his own private universe, shooting at things that aren't there and quietly pooping my pants... just kidding about the pooping...

i really am trying to not curse anymore. some might find this to be a fruitless effort, but i want to try and be a better person. and i think i can do it. i curb myself around important people at work and at church, so i think i should be able to do it in my personal life. although i let the f-bomb slip close to twenty times today, each time i caught myself too late, following it up with a, "DAMMIT! sorry..."

and since my shoulder is sore, i popped a pain go bu-bye pill, and will begin reading the new issue of game informer with the huge grand theft auto IV cover story article... woot!

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?