Sunday, April 29, 2007

tired with a twenty percent chance of a migrane.

i sit in my house, irritated that by letting my dog onto the bed with me, i blatantly invited dog urine to coat my bedsheets, leaving me to wash them... i've never yelled at a dog so much in my life.

weekends come and go so fast, it's ridiculous. if i get the projectionist job, which i think i will by the end of next week, background check which will come out fine i'm sure, then i won't even think about weekends, because i'll be working them. except for sundays. my one day off.

i went to church with mike and colby today. it was nice. i've been going on a semi-regular basis anyway, and it's nice to go with people i know.

donko came over and hung out with bob, heather, and me. fun was had by all.

i made my hormel chili dip, which, as it turns out, was succesful and there's nothing left as proof.

"patent pending," by heavens, is one of my favorite albums. period. i just framed the poster for it's past release, and is now hanging in the livingroom.

season two of, "twin peaks," is almost finished for me, and even though it's nowhere near as good as the first season, seeing david lynch as FBI regional bureau chief, gordon cole, makes it all the worth while...

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?