Monday, April 30, 2007

last things last.

i let the vicodin take me over, and i feel the pain in my knee and hand removed... as i type this, i am listening to, "the sea and the bells," by the rachel's... music has never sounded so beautiful to me...

the new season of sopranos started of weak being the last season, but last night's episode was pure gold. i like the prospect of opening three different avenues for tony to get his due.

only four more episodes of, "24," left in the season... on the brink of war... can jack stop it? who knows...

bought a suit for the theater. chances are, and i hate getting ahead of myself, but chances are 99.9 percent that i'll be hired by next week. by my own guess. i got good references and my background check should be fine. no worries there.

i think i'll go and lay down in my bed, and just listen to music and think about a beautiful girl that i miss terribly.

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?