Wednesday, April 18, 2007

my big toe hurts cause i cut it...

i'm tired today.

i got a citation from the lee county code enforcement for having, "horticultural waste," in my backyard... what does that mean?

it means, the tree limbs i cut down, that i've been taking out in limited loads for the city to pick up, were too painful to look at for one of my moron neighbors, who anonymously called in the complaint...

so... i clean up the branches, and then... go around my neighborhood completely, and find things that are eyesores to me, and call them in... everyone's going down with me...

it's bad enough i'm embarrased by this, but the fact that the branches are in my backyard, out of visual sight, confirmed by the enforcement agent himself, on my property... it's stunning... stunning that i pay out the backside in taxes and mortgage installments, now, i can't have my own backyard however i choose to leave it... granted, i didn't want the branches there, but even if i did, it is MY yard...

neighbors, old people especially, are the worst... someone needs to take me out of commission when i turn fifty.

i still miss kate.

and crackdown is so good... and, xbox live... 3D mini-golf is FUN!

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?