Tuesday, April 24, 2007

worth a thousand words.

that image makes me giggle... because JAWS is one of my all time favorite films, and i really enjoyed black snake moan...

onto the task at hand now...



crackdown. yep. crackdown. crack down on them criminals...

initially i didn't want this game. because the demo sucked. the graphics sucked, and i just didn't want to have anything to do with it. even if they were to thrown in a halo 3 beta. to hell with them...

and then... a copy of it was given to me from a friend, to utilize on may 16th for halo 3... sweet...

somehow, i found myself putting the game in, and actually playing it... and you know what, i liked it, NAY... fell in love with it.

aside from it's completely simple structure, it makes random killing of bad guys a whole lot of fun... and what's more, imagine the excitement i got when xbox live sent me a message saying someone online wanted to join me in my pursuit of justice... a co-op player, joined in my ongoing game to help me out. a partner...

and it was then when i heard the awful banter of george clooney and that kid who played robin in the last bad batman movie...

"not just a friend... but a partner..."

the game proved itself to me to the point where when i got up in the morning before work, i played it. when i came home from work, i played it. it's addictive.

and now... i beat it... and the ending... a complete and utter let down... let's hope the sequel, woops, doesn't fail us...

...BUY IT.

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?