Tuesday, April 03, 2007

my birthday. one of the best in a long time...

i'll be brief... because i need a shower, and rather than take one when i got home, i played videogames... oh yes...

most of my birthdays i've celebrated in solace. one year i had a bunch of people over, they got loaded, i got frustrated, and that was the end of parties here.

i've never been big on them. and i've never really expected to get any gifts from anyone because i'm poor and can never afford to get anyone else a gift... but i'm not a material person by trade. not when it comes to having someone give me a present. i might make a suggestion as to something i'd like to have, but it's just me whining that i can't afford it.

regardless, this birthday was the best.

i am now 27.

stoned. happy. gamered. three descriptive words about my birthday.

mikey got me this:



bob and heather came over and we had a good afternoon of laughter and they're moving back in next month... with shana in tow... that's a great present!

bryan and bridget took me out to dinner, got me a barbie dairy queen ice cream cake cause those cakes rule, and... something i gotta pay for in the long run...



let's talk about the wii for a second...

frustrating this system is when it comes to figuring out what the fuck to do. it's like a combo of a giga pet, a tivo, and a robot dog mixed with a downed-syndrome kid... that is all.

and for myself... i traded up a lot of shit for this, and oh my... is it so fucking worth it...



thas' right... not that pussy ass ps2 version you scene douchers got... i got's the 360 megaload bizznizzies... stick that in your pipe and smoke it...

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?