Saturday, April 28, 2007

werewolves and lollipops.



patton oswalt's new album, is so funny, it's impossible to describe. it's a breath of fresh air to hear a new album come from my hero of comedy, and i look forward to buying it in it's full package in july with the dvd and whatnot... for now, i need to listen to the promo copy i got some more... best line that made me lose my breath for a good five minutes?...

"hey dad, i threw your blade runner gun up on the roof... faggot..."

it's been a medicated day. i've virtually been medicated for no real reason...

i had some really good chili that this lady i work with, who thinks of me as her son, made me.

she knows i'm financially struggling so she's been making me big quantities of food to take home... this weekend, a massive bin of chili. and it's yummy.


gave the dog a bath, cleaned out my turtle, ville's tank... that's it... i'm gonna listen to some more patton and laugh.

No comments:

other forms of fun.


why not buy one of the many items i need, and give it to me for being awesome?...

My Amazon.com Wish List

i'm live too... what's your gaming skills like?